No, you do not have the new Aphex Twin album, there’s a fake leak floating around but it’s actually Lodsb’s “Lazer Eyes Love” renamed to the tracklist that surfaced a couple days ago. Aphex Twin doesn’t leak.
Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Ferguson, MO and Police Militarization.
Once again, the unsubtle British comedian provides a searingly funny and (sadly) more accurate analysis of recent events than anyone else in the mainstream media.
how about a donate your time or money to things you believe in challenge
10 songs off the playlist
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes, media player, etc. and write down the first 10 songs, Then pass this on to 10 people.
One rule: no skipping.
1. Tokyo Prose - Sunsets
2. SFV Acid - Chronicled In C_affiene Headache
3. Burial - Shell Of Light
4. Actress - Skyline
5. Eveson - Dead Man’s Chest
6. Open Mike Eagle - Golden Ages Raps
7. Calibre - Rooftops
8. Delivery - BAHGTFO
9. Kromestar - Terror Planet
1. trees - what’s left
2. mo kolours - little brown dog
3. HVL - ions
4. tokyo prose - see through love
5. chester watson - sweets
6. cyantific - hong kong express
7. madvillain - sickfit
8. th7 immortxlz - xst7roid thr7xt
9. dean blunt - signal 2012
10. suicideyear - i don’t care about death because i smoke