Comeback Kid — Crooked Floors
The dark horse will one day come to free the light from all of us
To the head that wears the crown, and the hands that keep us down, this is war.
Some call it mathcore, metalcore, hardcore, screamo… labels are fucking stupid. This is just straight forward heavy, fast, and noisy music. Listen all the way through, getting the order/flow down with these songs was a pretty decent challenge. Enjoy. Go fucking break something.
- Narrows — Under The Guillotine
- Achilles — Over Our Heads
- Cave In — Cayman Tongue
- Spitfire — Comfort (The Iceman Cometh)
- Beecher — The Biting Cold
- Rise and Fall — Hidden Hands
- Cursed — The Void
- Ghostlimb — Southwest Passage
- Converge — Worms Will Feed/Rats Will Feast
- The Dillinger Escape Plan — Acting As A Wave
- Envy — 見えない糸
- Loma Prieta — Reproductive
- Heaven In Her Arms — 交差配列
- Botch — Transitions from Persona To Object
- The Hope Conspiracy — Stolen Days
Converge — Bitter and then Some
Keep it up kid… you’ll never decide what to say, where to turn, where to go
The Dillinger Escape Plan — Party Smasher
Every Time I Die — For The Record
Someday I’m bound to feel guilty but now’s not the time.
I’m sure I’ll get what I’m due.
Everything will be fine.
Hell bent on finding the next fix in the fog.
You’re in a cab on the way to your house. Change the locks.
I will cherish this love for the rest of the night.
The Dillinger Escape Plan — Farewell, Mona Lisa